Download Badoo App For iPhone To Meet New People Online For free
Download Badoo App – Badoo is a social networking platform that is designed to bring people together all over the globe, whether for friends or dating. Once users download Badoo App on their iPhone, they will check out all the Badoo girls and boys who are looking for a night out.
Also, they can as well connect with new buddies with similar interests, or chat with someone you want.
In this post, users will learn the easy steps to download the Badoo app to their iPhone or iPod Touch provided they follow these step by step instructions outlined in this post. But before you proceed, I want you to see the requirements needed to use the App on your iPhone.
Requirements To Download Badoo On iPhone System
- 11.1 MB space available
- iOS 4.0 or later
- WiFi or Mobile Web access
- Badoo or Facebook account.
How to Download Badoo App For iPhone
Follow the below easy steps to download the app to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Open the App Store on your device.
- Tap on the search bar located at the top and type in “Badoo.”
- Once the App opens, click on the appropriate app.
- Click the blue “Free” button.
- Press the green “Install App” button from the next screen to begin your download.
Once downloaded and installed, you can launch the app on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad device, to start using Badoo for iPhone.
How to Sign In Badoo for iPhone
Once you open the Badoo app, on the home screen, press the “Profile” icon. A dialogue box will appear, requesting you to either log in using Facebook authentication or your own Badoo account. A third option takes users to the Badoo registration form. So, choose the option you want to login with, and then sign into your account.
SEE ALSO: TweatBit Driverupdater |Update PC
How to Sign In with Facebook to Badoo Apps
- To log in to Badoo using Facebook authentication, click the “Use Facebook” button to continue.
- Your web browser will prompt you to sign in to Facebook if you have not already signed in.
- A screen will appear for the Badoo app on Facebook.
- Locate the blue “Allow” button in the upper right corner to sign in right away.
If you find this interesting, kindly share and subscribe below for similar updates.