MTN Nigeria is seeking to employ suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of Regional Technical Manager .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria Job Description
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Ensure effective distribution, utilization and management of staff and resources for Network Group functions in the region to achieve agreed objectives.
- Put in place design, planning and maintenance guidelines/standards from centralized functions; translate into executable activities with regional staff.
- Develop and produce performance reports to evaluate/benchmark productivity of region in accordance with NRC guidelines.
- Implement service quality and customer-service standards, procedures, processes and systems to track and monitor Network Group quality activities within the region.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open Plan Office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- M.Sc. will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry and 2 years in a Managerial role.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.
How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy
Interested Candidates should apply below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY