Home » JOB » NAPE Grant Application Form 2019/2020 – How to apply/Register for NAPE University & Poly
NAPE Grant Application Form 2019/2020 – How to apply/Register for NAPE University & Poly
Show Love By Sharing
NAPE Grant Application Form 2019/2020 – How to apply/Register for NAPE University and Polytechnic Students Grant
NAPE Grant Application Form 2019/2020 – We are happy to inform you around 2019/2020 Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) Grants Application Form for Students in University/Polytechnic.
This post will give you detail guide on the best way to get the NAPE form and register successfully
To be selected you should make sure you follow the following procedures for a successful application.
Be inform that just a single application is required per student
1. You will be eligible for consideration of a give just if the majority of the requested information accompanies your application.
Mail your completed application and supporting documents to the ([email protected]). Additionally, ensure you duplicate your Head of Department and NAPE-UAP Faculty Adviser.
Who can apply for 2019/2020 NAPE Grant Application Form?
1. Award recipients must be enrolled in a HND, Bachelor, Masters or PhD program.
2. They must be of proven character who keep up the ethics and standard of the profession while, above all, having a steady high grade in his chosen academic career (i.e. least of 2.50 CGPA and 60% aggregate for B.Sc. what’s more, M.Sc. respectively).
1. Complete this application in full. Please type or print neatly, since legibility affects your evaluation
2. Attach an official duplicate of your latest academic transcripts OR connect a signed and department stamped statement from your Professor or Head of department commenting on your academic credential.
3. Obtain department endorsements and department stamps on the form. In the event that your department does not have a stamp, connect a statement on department letterhead, signed by the Head of department, identifying you as a currently enrolled student of that school. Application without endorsements would be rejected.